Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pet Peeve for the day:

Incompetent people who think they're smart.

6 comments:

Mama D said...

Yup, that's a big pet peeve.

One of my biggest pet peeves is slow drivers. Going 40 mph in a 50 mph zone drives me NUTS!! It happens way too often...

Angie said...

Yes, I hate slow drivers too! If I came up with a list of all of my pet peeves, it would probably take all day! But this particular one (dumb people) is eating at me today...because of a situation at one of my kid's school.

Semi Granola Mom said...

I hate when people are so impatient when you are driving the speed limit in the car pool lane :) It's not the passing lane, it's the carpool where you are supposed to be able to set your cruise control a notch over 65 and ride it, but people get so bent out of shape when you don't speed. Whew, thanks for letting me get that off my chest :)
~C

Bonnie said...

You will have to expound on that one--maybe on the family site. That has always been a pet peeve of mine as well.

Amy said...

You mean like Obama and all of congress? Why don't you run for president ... you are looking for a career and you couldn't do any worse than with Obama in there :) I'll write your name in.

Dancersmama said...

Oh boy, Ang, I can't wait to hear about this!! I have an idea, but I'll have to wait and see...you'll have to fill me in!