Although this little girl can be a character, it makes her mom really proud that she also shows good character and is a little sweetheart. She's a great kid!Now I have to share another "character" moment. Last night, she was saying the blessing on the food, and she said, "Thank you that M did not stab me in the heart with a knife"...what??
So I was already laughing when she said, "Please help M's nose to stop bleeding tomorrow" (she had a bloody nose right before dinner, not related to the stabbing incident). Doug whispered to her, "today", and she said, "Well, okay...today AND tomorrow".
Never a moment's boredom with this one!



6 comments:
Cute! When Kade has won those character awards, we didn't know about it beforehand to go and see him get his certificate! Sad! But, with Alexa, we were notified.
Wow, that's lots of character in the house, Kimberlee! Ashlyn is my first one to get this award (of course, Morgan didn't go to CC so she doesn't count). Elise went through 8 terms there and didn't get picked, so to have your kids getting multiple...wow, that's great!
Tag :) You're it, again :)
Hooray for good character!
It always seems that somebody gets left out of earning this type of award. I am always proud of my kids when they earn it, but try to teach them not to gloat so other kids won't feel bad. It helps that our school seems to be pretty good at "sharing the wealth" so more kids have this opportunity.
However, you still have every reason to blog and brag about this accomplishment!
Thanks for the advice!! I'll do what I can. Hope you guys are doing well.
wow... what a great thing. That's really cool. You'll have to tell your mom I said hello.
Post a Comment