In the package was a pair of Ashlyn's shoes that she left in Utah this summer...but underneath, was the true prize - HALLOWEEN STUFF!
Of course, they wanted to get started right away, but I convinved them that this would make a great family home evening project, so we decided to wait...Tonight for our FHE activity, we laid everything out (and got our scary faces ready!)....
...and about 30 minutes later, we had witches brew, witch hats, broomsticks, witch fingers, and party favors (and scary faces still!)....
Each girl wanted her own "scary photo", so here you go! A's is pretty fuzzy but was also funny so I included it anyway!


Thanks grandma and grandpa for some pre-halloween FUN!! We love you!



4 comments:
Cute. I'm excited to get started on ours.
Awww, I LOVE Halloween!!! Cute goodies ya'll got! Lucky!!
What fun grandparents and what a fun night!
Grandparents + halloween = nothing but great times :)
~C
Post a Comment