Okay, the ballot for my local precinct is finally loaded on the internet. Here I was, thinking that this was going to be an "easy" election, with just the presidential, senatorial, congressional races, and a judgeship.
WRONG! There are 19...YES 19!! things to vote on this time. Everything from president to local props. I really thought we had all those local things on the last ballot. Guess not.
As an election commissioner, can I just say that this is going to be a nightmare? I can guarantee we are going to have a ton of people out who haven't voted in 4 years or more and have shown that they really don't care anything about local politics...voting on a ton of local issues that they know nothing about. Lines will be long. A 19 item ballot for a presidential election? Yikes.
Not to mention that I'm just disgusted by the whole election this time anyway.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
C'mon Ang, you don't have to be annoyed just jump on the Obama train! He has a solution for everything and can blame everyone else for it all, and, it won't cost a penny because all we have to do is redistribute everyone's money, it's the governments anyway, they make it all. Not to mention your little ones will get some exciting new reading material at school, what is there to be so upset about anyway? :) There is always me; I have decided to run for president, wanna be my vice? Or better yet, you can come live in our bomb shelter and we'll homeschool our kids together in the dark so no one will know. Oh wait better yet, get into a really bad financial pickle and then call the government and tell them it's their fault, they will give you a lot of money; that's how to fix problems you make them bigger and then throw lots and lots of money at them. Did you know that? I didn't. I guess that's my problem :)
Funny, funny, funny, I am so funny! Now really, vote for me and you can be VP, hey that's a good campaign slogan.
Post a Comment