Friday, August 8, 2008

She made it!!


A much happier kid got off the bus than the one I left at school this morning. She said her day was "okay". But now she's on the phone with Doug and she's talking his ear off. I don't know why dads get all the details but that's the way it works. I'm listening in!
I think it's going to work out just fine.

2 comments:

Dancersmama said...

Now this is a much happier Morgan than this mornings pics! Yippee! I'm so glad Morgan had a great day! She will have a wonderful year, I'm sure! I love that our girls are in classrooms close by and that they are BRAND new and they have BRAND NEW nice, clean bathrooms!! Yippeee! 4th grade is going to be GREAT, I can feel it!

Kylee said...

i cant Belive they have already started school! this is kylee by the way.