That was pretty much the end of it, other than the power was out for a few hours. We improvised a dinner on the gas stove and ate by candlelight, and the power came on right as we were finishing up. Here are some pictures of the current state of our yard. Cleanup time tomorrow!








4 comments:
OMGOODNESS!! The cracks of thunder woke me up, too, from my nap and shortly I had Lex in bed with me. However, we don't have downed tree limbs! Yikes! Do you need a chainsaw? We have one if you need to borrow it!
WOW! The wind always really freaked me out as a kid. I still don't love it, I especially don't like these hard winds that blow your trees down, or blow everything around your yard. Good luck with the clean up.
WOW! I am so glad nothing damaged your house or broke windows. There was stuff flying all around our yard and a toy came and bashed at the patio door, it didn't break but I about had a heart attack! I have a feeling I am not going to do well with all this storm stuff.
Aren't you glad you have a gas stove?! We don't and I wish we did. Our power never went out, weird we are practically a stones throw from you. Fun candlelight dinner. How did clean up go?
Post a Comment