Monday, July 28, 2008

Mommy tag

1. What is something mom always says to you? Please (M), did you take your pill? (E), if I hear a word out of you you're going to get a spankin'(A - p.s. I don't think I've ever said that!)
2. What makes mom happy? When we obey (M), When we surprise you like by cleaning our room (E), every time you ask us to do something, we would do it! And when I stay in my own bed all night. (A)
3. What makes mom sad? When we say, "You're not the boss of me!" and when we are fighting with each other (M), When we don't do our chores (E), When we don't obey (A)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she says "it sounds like Heavenly Father is bowling" (M), When she tickles me (E), When she tickles me (A)
5. What was your mom like as a child? the oldest(M), the one who tries everything first (E), being nice to your mom (A)
6. How old is your mom? 37 (M), mmm...37 - yeah! (E) Yeah! (A)
7. How tall is your mom? Umm, I dont know - short? (E), Ummm, you're 3 pounds. No, five. (A), four and a half feet (M)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? What is your favorite thing to do???? (M), get on her laptop (E), Oh, I know! Post on your blog (M), be nice to your kids (A)
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? Go shopping I think (E), Clean (M), clean and then spend time on the computer (A)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Singing (M), Uh-huh (E), oh, acting, acting!!(M), playing the piano (A)
11. What is your mom really good at? being a mom (M), piano (E), leading the music (A)
12. What is your mom not very good at? Doing a somersalt (A), crying (M), burping (E)
13. What does your mom do for her job? subsitutes (M), yes, and takes care of kids (E), being a mom (M), clean (A)
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? Umm, I don't know, tell me what your favorite food is! (E) Morgan, do you know what mom's favorite food is? (E) brownies! (M) brownies (A)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? taking care of us (E) being a nice mommy (M), what?? (A)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Spencer - he's funny and he's good at art (M), I don't know (E), the Sass' mom? (A)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Clean (M), clean - no wait, go shopping (E), have fun (A)
18. How are you and your mom the same? We're both girls (E), We're both the oldest! (M), we're little (A)
19. How are you and your mom different? I'm a kid and you're a mom (E), You have darker hair than me (M), I don't know everything and mom knows everything (A)
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she says she loves me and she takes care of me (E), because she "be's" nice to me (A), because she takes good care of me (M)

I tag Bonnie, Amy, Kimberlee

4 comments:

Mama D said...

Cute! When I saw the title, I expected you to answer questions about your mom. I like having your girls answer the questions! Nothing like hearing their perspective... lol

Amy said...

Okay, we are on it tomorrow! Very cute, BTW how do I paste it to my blog? I have tried to copy and paste tags before and I am doing something wrong because I always end up typing them out and I'd rather not :o)

Dancersmama said...

Cute tag, Ang.! I will be gone all day tomorrow, but I'll do it this week, it will be a kick to hear what the kids respones are. I loved reading what your girls said... cute!!

Brianne said...

Their answers are really cute! I told Amy that she should ask these questions to her kids again in a couple years to see how they've grown and matured and to see how the answers will be different (hopefully in a good way!).