Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Ready for school!
It is hard to believe that school is starting in just a little over two weeks! Yesterday we finished up our school shopping by getting a few new uniforms (all new for Morgan since she is moving to a new school), shoes, and the last few things we needed for the supply lists. Everyone also got a new backpack and got them all loaded up and ready to go. I'm still not excited about the three different schools thing - I think it's ridiculous that my kids are only 2 years apart each and will be in three different schools! That's making it harder for me to get involved. Oh well, they have to expect that I guess if they are going to do it this way. Anyway, we are ready, and getting excited for the new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
My kids are both so excited for school.... but I'm not ready for them to go back yet! I want summer for a bit longer!!
Hooray for being prepared! No matter how much I plan to finish things in advance, something always seems to come up and there is at least one or two last minute runs to the store...
Our district has the multiple building thing, too. Even if a child was born and raised here, s/he would still attend school in 6 different buildings! Next year we will have 5 kids in 4 schools. I think our high point was when our oldest was a senior - we had 5 kids in 5 schools plus a preschooler. Crazy year!
Post a Comment