I forgot to say that yesterday we also went to see Wall-E. Can't recommend that one. I don't know if I was just tired or what, but I could not stay awake through the first half, it was so boring. Most of the complaints I've heard about the movie are that it is too political, which is kind of true - but for me it just wasn't very interesting. Then again, I don't get into techie stuff so robots talking to and fighting with each other really wasn't my thing.
We also saw Kung Fu Panda a few weeks ago with Bonnie's family, and that one I can highly recommend. I thought it was really fun.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ooooh, Ang--thanks for the movie reviews! We are taking the kids to a matinee movie today and couldnt' decide between these two exact movies! Now, I believe we will see Kung Fu Panda! I'm glad I read this, because actually we were going to see wall-e. I'll let you know what I think of Kung Fu.... but I have read many reviews that it is a "must see".
Angie--Just to let you know, WE LOVED "Kung Fu Panda"!!! It was a hit for our whole family!! I'm so glad I read your post before we went to the movies!
Post a Comment