So as you probably can tell by now, I've been staying the last 10 days with my sister Bonnie. She has been really sweet to let me stay here for so long, and the kids have been having so much fun together.
I do have to tell this little story about her house though. She has a big house, with a lot of bathrooms (6?? I think).
This morning while I was drying my hair, Morgan ran in and said "Ashlyn needs help in the bathroom" and ran right back out.
Well, since I was in one bathroom, I knew she wasn't in that one. I knew she most likely wasn't in Whitney's, or the boy's downstairs, or Bonnie's room, so I checked the most logical one (on the main level) and she wasn't there either! Then I happened to glance out the window and saw Ashlyn standing there with her skirt and undies down around her ankles, just patiently waiting for me. I forgot that there is actually a bathroom I forgot - in the yard! There is a playhouse back there with a toilet and sink in it. So I guess the real total is 7.
Anyway, they were out of tp in there, and she couldn't reach the shelf to get more...thus the standing outside waiting. LOL!
I'm just glad I don't have to clean all those bathrooms.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
LOL! What a story! I wouldn't want to clean them, but I wouldn't mind an extra bathroom or two in my house with all of our kids...
Wow, now that's a backyard! I'd love a bathroom outside. I am glad you are having such a great time in Utah.
Amy :o)
Hey, is your sisters house that Motel 6 across the street from you G'mas? LOL!! I can't imagine a house big enough for 6 bathrooms. Nice! However, yes, then they need to be cleaned. Of course, I would then hire a maid!
Post a Comment