Monday, June 2, 2008

Presidential Candidates

Yesterday while we were in the mall, we came across this store. We still wanted a couple of souvenirs for the girls, so we thought that would be a fun place to check. As we walked up, this is what we saw:
Barack on the left, Hillary on the right (BTW, they sure picked an exceptionally short and stocky photo of Hillary, did they not?)...and I'm thinking, "Wait, isn't there another presidential candidate out there?"
So I go snooping around, and this is what I find: Little ole McCain stashed back there behind statuesque Obama. You really had to be coming in at a certain angle (an angle which is not the normal flow of the mall) to actually see him.
Then I saw this, and thought it was hilarious:Oh, the joys of politics!
I will just say for the record that I can't stand any of the three, so I don't really care that McCain was stashed away. I did think it was funny, though.

2 comments:

Dancersmama said...

LOL! I am with you - none of the candidates thrill me at all. I have no clue who to vote for now that Mitt is out of the race! I don't like any of the choices left at all. Who is the lesser of THREE evils?

Mama D said...

This is a hilarious display at a store! The joy of politics indeed. I'm undecided on the candidates, as well.