We have had a fun and busy day with our birthday girl! I posted about her opening her present from us. Then this afternoon I took her to the mall for a mommy/daughter shopping day. We had lunch, and then hit the stores! Unfortunately, a few stores have closed in that mall since I was last there, and there is no longer a toy store! But, in the end she found what she wanted!
She got a couple of pairs of shoes, a Disney princess watch, and a couple of stuffed animals (a mommy and baby collie).
Then we met Bonnie and all the other kids to see Kung Fu Panda, which I thought was really cute. Everyone enjoyed it. Afterwards, we stopped at KFC and then let the kids play outside at Bonnie's. She has a fun yard and they had a great time jumping, swinging, and playing in the waterfall. They were having fun climbing up and down the waterfall, when they realized it might be fun with WATER! So, they turned the pump on and then the fun really began!
After they were done playing (for a minute, they are actually back playing again while I post this), we had the ice cream cake that I had picked up at Dairy Queen. I forgot to mention in my earlier post that we also celebrated at grandma and grandpa M's before we came up here, so we are actually having 4 little parties, not three! Whew.
Anyway,here is a slide show of our busy day, and her little party last night.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Fun Party!! Happy Birthday Ashlyn!
Post a Comment