Thursday, June 26, 2008

Beauty Shop

Alexa got back from camp yesterday, and last night she wanted to pamper everyone and give pedicures, manicures, and even do hair and makeup! So she and Bonnie scrubbed everyone's feet, and Alexa did some of the hair and makeup. The moms helped with the nail painting. Even Hayden got to have his feet soaked and scrubbed - he loved it! There was even a refreshment station with lemonade for everyone while they waited. Fun evening activity, and everyone has pretty nails this morning! Katie didn't want to be in the picture, so I had to run into the kitchen to get her picture!




3 comments:

Dancersmama said...

Fun beauty night! Alexa loves nights like that when I do her finger and toe nails! You must have an Alexa in your family, too, huh? How old is "your" Alexa?

Doug Gardner said...

I'm excited to finally be back with all of you!!

Angie said...

Wow, a comment from Doug! Glad you are checking us out, honey!