The girls had a blast playing "baseball" with grandpa. He would sit in his chair and pitch to them. He nearly got hit a couple of times, as you can see. They had so much fun, and love having a fun grandpa that will play with them!
Precoius pictures! Your dad is a Cutie! I'm glad ya'll are having so much fun! But Alexa really misses Morgan.... there is an all day activity days activity on Friday in Gulfport, but I'm having a hard time convincing Lexy to go w/o Morgan!
Yeah! I am so glad that you sent us your link! I loved reading your blog and reading about all your traveling. What fun! Where do you live now? Well, keep in touch and tell the family we said hi. I will keep checking your blog.
2 comments:
Precoius pictures! Your dad is a Cutie! I'm glad ya'll are having so much fun! But Alexa really misses Morgan.... there is an all day activity days activity on Friday in Gulfport, but I'm having a hard time convincing Lexy to go w/o Morgan!
Yeah! I am so glad that you sent us your link! I loved reading your blog and reading about all your traveling. What fun! Where do you live now? Well, keep in touch and tell the family we said hi. I will keep checking your blog.
Love!
Rebecca McQuivey
Post a Comment