Morgan started playing on the second song, "Ashoken Farewell". It is a really pretty number, from the Civil War movie.
Elise started playing on the 7th song, "May Song". She also did really well. I am really proud of them for using their talents.
Unfortunately, it was such a madhouse that I got very few decent pictures. A bunch of the kids who came on later had their stands all over the place and they were blocking the view, and hard to get around. Then this really large girl went and stood right in front of Morgan and we were not able to see her at all after that. Elise also got lost in the crowd and I could only see her for her first number.
So, the pictures I got were all before or after the concert. Doug did videotape it but we haven't looked at that yet.
Afterwards, Morgan and Elise got flowers, and we went for ice cream. Fun night!
Morgan warming up before the concert
Elise warming up before the concert
At home after the concert, with their flowers
Ashlyn had to get into the action, of course.



2 comments:
Fun. That will be the one thing you will miss when you finally do move. That is a great opportunity for them.
I know what you mean about the violin concerts and not being able to see your girls! We have a system worked out now, we get there early enough and then set her stand up right along the side of the bleachers right in front of where we are sitting, so we can always see her. Luckily she plays every song on the program, so she is out there from song #1. Even if your girls don't start until song 2 or 3, put them out there anyway!!
Post a Comment