Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ashlyn-isms

Speaking of alligators...

Here are a couple of Ashlyn-isms from today:

"Mom, why do people get married?"
"Because they love each other and want to have a family."
"But then you can dump em if you don't like em, right?"

--------------

"Weird people kiss tigers."
"Really?"
"Yes, that's why we call them weird people."

--------------

For those who don't know why I said "Speaking of alligators" at the beginning, here's the story on that:

One day the missionaries were over for dinner, and out of the blue, Ashlyn says, "Speaking of alligators," and proceeds to change the subject from whatever we were talking about at the table. So now whenever we need a segue to a new topic, we say, "speaking of alligators". So there you go. I am so lucky to live with this brilliant child with such deep insights! :-) Love you Ashie!

1 comment:

Dancersmama said...

I love this post! Ashlyn-isms always crack me up!!