Today was our adventure to Instagator. Morgan went there on a field trip this year but I didn't get any pictures, so we were happy to go again. The tour was a lot of fun, and very educational. We decided that Cameron would really enjoy living here and enjoying all the wildlife and flora/fauna. In the pictures, you'll see one of the alligators without a back half - this is how he was born, it's not an injury.
After the tour, we got some catfish food and went to the pond to feed the fish. They have a nice picnic area and we enjoyed a nice lunch that we had brought with us.
Then we went to the state park, mainly because I had never been there before and wanted to check it out. It was just so hot today that it wasn't much fun being out, but this time the girls brought their suits and were able to take a dip in the lake. They had a lot of fun! We stopped at Sonic on the way home to get a cold treat, which tasted so good!
Now we have decided that we are too pooped to cook tonight, so here in a minute we're headed out for dinner. We thought about taking in the Indiana Jones movie tonight, but I think we'd all fall asleep! So instead I think we'll just stay home and crash on the couch!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Which State Park is that? And why is Doug wearing the same clothes two days in a row? :)
Glad you were able to get pictures this trip! I love all my little friends (gators) at Instagator! I wish I could take them all home. I've loved them since I was little.
Post a Comment