

Today is the first day of SPRING BREAK!We had parties at all the schools, but I spent most of the day at Elise's school since I'm room mom there. This morning she had her Easter hat parade (top photo). I tried to take more pictures of the actual parade, but my camera was giving me stress. Everything was fuzzy and/or so slow getting the flash ready that I missed the picture. Too bad, because there were some cute hats and the stage was decorated so cute!
After the parties this afternoon, I checked the girls out and we started our break an hour early. The weather was so beautiful today - in the high 60's and gorgeous blue skies! They couldn't resist rushing to play outside!
The neighbor was emptying his pool which created this big puddle, which they had fun riding their bikes through!
Morgan's class made faberge' eggs for Easter. This bottom photo is of Morgan with her egg. Cute!



2 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun, SHORTS?! I can't believe it! Have a great spring break.
Gotta love spring break! I'm loving the time "off". What is Morgan's faberge' egg of? Those were cute. Alexa said it was gross to blow out the yolks, though! But, the end result was cute, I must say!
Post a Comment