Monday, March 31, 2008

Fun trip plans

Well, I've spent the last 2 hours since family home evening blowing through 75,000 sky miles! I booked round trip flights for Doug and I to Washington DC in May-early June, and Doug a one way flight to Utah in late June. Here are our fun travel plans:

Doug's parents and my mom are flying in on May 21st to spend a week here with us.
After Doug's parents leave, my mom will stay with the kids and Doug and I will get a little getaway to DC.
When we come back, mom and I and the girls will drive to Utah.
Doug will fly to Utah a few weeks later and drive home with us.

So now Doug is down to like 4,000 miles and I'm down to 15,000. Time to start building again! But we are very excited for our summer getaways for almost free!

2 comments:

Dancersmama said...

Fun Plans! Ya'll are gonna have a blast!! Can't wait to hear about your DC trip - I've never been!

Mama D said...

Sounds like fun!