My baby is halfway to adulthood! Crazy! She had a fun birthday, although we were all sick and I have to admit I didn't put a whole lot of effort into it because I felt cruddy! But we did have her requested meal (chicken strips, tots, fresh fruit), cake and ice cream, and she opened her presents from mom and dad (books) and her sisters (Enchanted). After cake and ice cream, we all crashed in the living room and watched Enchanted. We've all been sick for a couple of days and it was good just to relax and watch a fun show.
Sorry for the Easter picture of Ashlyn in this slide show - I didn't save the Easter slide show so I couldn't go back and add it.
Happy birthday to a sweet girl! When I'm feeling better, we'll go shopping to spend your birthday money!! She also wants to have a party with a few of her closest friends, but since it is spring break and several are traveling, we're putting that off until next month.





4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Morgan!! I hope you had a nice day! Alexa can't wait to celebrate with you in April. I'm sorry to hear you've had sickness in your house - I did not know!! But I can definately empathize! Hope everyone is feeling better now!
Here from Mormon Momma. I commented on your making Northerners jealous post.
Happy Birthday to your daughter. Martina's In My Daughter's Eyes was playing as I watched her slide show. Very appropriate. I love that song. Kids grow up way too quickly!
I hope you are all feeling better soon.
Michelle D
Angie, the girls are getting SO big! I can hardly believe it.
I hope that I will be able to see them all very soon! WE miss you all so very much!
I like the cake. Sorry you guys were all sick, hope you get feeling better. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment