
Ever since Elise started school this year, she's been complaining that she's the only one in her class who hasn't lost a tooth. This has irked her to no end.
Well, she can finally be relieved of that annoyance, as she has now lost her first tooth!!
It's been loose for about a week, and last night for our family home evening activity we decided we would pull it! We all sat on the bed and dad twisted it until it popped out. Elise started screaming and I thought, "Oh no, we pulled it too soon!", but then I realized she was screaming FOR JOY! She was so happy. It was a fun moment for all of us.
Thus, we had to take some photos:


The story behind this bottom one is kind of funny. As soon as she got home from school, she set up this little play area in the little nook. I don't know if you can tell, but that's a full length mirror opposite Elise. She wanted to read her books while looking at herself in the mirror! I'd catch her smiling at herself, or sticking her tongue through the new space in her mouth. Total cutie!



2 comments:
What a fun family home evening!! Congrats on your tooth Elise, we can't believe how big you are getting!
Love, Cameron, Julie, and kids
Oh my, Kade will be so jealous! He will be 7 soon and still has not lost a single tooth. He feels so left out! Congrats to Elise! I love that she was staring at herself in the mirror - how cute!
Post a Comment