Saturday, February 23, 2008

COOKIE TIME!

We'll do a lovely brown font in honor of the beautiful girl scout sashes!

So my little brownies sold girl scout cookies for the first time this year. They didn't sell much at all in the pre-sale phase (24 boxes each), but today at the cookie booth they sold over 60 boxes each! We also sold 7 boxes to a friend who came for piano lessons, and even 2 boxes to a missionary who came for dinner tonight! I swear, we did not solicit him for a sale at all, he just saw the boxes and said he just had to have 2 boxes of Samoas. So, they are basically selling themselves, essentially!

We most likely won't do gs again next year, but it was fun to sell cookies this time. For sure I will not be a leader again!

I know compared to the 1000 boxes that some girls sell, our 80-something boxes per girl is not much, but they've had fun doing it.

I realize this is a lame post, but I haven't posted in awhile and we need to see something new on the page!

1 comment:

Dancersmama said...

Gotta love the girl scout cookies! I just got my order the other day (a whole case... yikes!) the new sugar free choc chip ones are delicious, now I just wish they were fat-free as well as being sugar-free! OH WELL!