5 things on my to-do list:
I have so many that I'm just going to list the first 5
1. Find babysitter for Tuesday
2. Register for DMBA Wellness program
3. send rx to medco
4. Buy Morgan's glasses
5. Submit reimbursement for Primary CD's
5 Jobs I've held:
1. Substitute Teacher
2. Piano Teacher
3. Customer Service Rep at 1-800-Contacts
4. Assistant Manager of Training Department for Sears Teleservice
5. Tutor/Tracker at Spanish Fork High School
5 Places I've lived:
1. Louisiana
2. Pleasant Grove, Utah
3. Driggs, Idaho
4. Oregon
5. Roosevelt, Utah
5 Favorite Snacks:
1. Marshmallow popcorn
2. Hot artichoke dip
3. Magic cookie bars
4. Popcorn
5. Licorice
5 things I'd do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a (little bit) bigger house
2. Take the dream trip to Europe I've been wanting
3. Save for my kid's education
4. Start a scholarship fund for needy and deserving students
5. Buy a better computer!!
I tag Kimberlee, Ann, Bonnie, Cami, and Julie
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Uh-oh, I got tagged?!?! This may have to wait til I get back from FL. Some of the questions are HARD to come up with 5. I'll get on this soon as I can, tho!
Post a Comment