Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HAPPY MARDI GRAS


Carnival season is in full swing here in Louisiana. Last year was our first Mardi Gras and we had a blast! We just went to one parade, but look at some of the loot we hauled in! The girls loved it! (The picture is from last year, we'll add new ones after this year's festivities)
The kids are out of school all next week, and we're definitely planning to take in more parades this year. We'll start this Friday night with the Selene parade, and then catch one or two on Fat Tuesday.
To help us get in the mood, I've added a couple of songs to my playlist. I'll leave these at the top of the list for February! (BTW, Louisiana music is a lot of fun!)

2 comments:

McQuivey said...

Cute pictures! We can't wait to see this years. The kids were so thrilled when they saw this picture, they said Hey there are our friends!

I don't care if you link us, I did with you, hope thats okay!

McQuivey said...

Cute pictures! We can't wait to see this years. The kids were so thrilled when they saw this picture, they said Hey there are our friends!

I don't care if you link us, I did with you, hope thats okay!