Dee's parent's were very kind and generous and arranged for a fun family reunion at Bear Lake. All of Dee's siblings and most of their spouses and children were able to come and spend a week together in a beautiful home with a gorgeous view of the lake. We watched home movies, went horseback riding, and played in the lake, of course. My personal favorite was watching
Who Shot Juanito Bandito? at the Pickleville Playhouse. If you ever get a chance to see something there, you totally should. It was a lot of fun!


Gardner cousins


Let's see how many grandkids we can get on grandpa's boat!

A race? Or a tap dance?

It was kind of a weird week for me personally, because I had to work a lot. It was actually really frustrated because my work wouldn't let me off, then they wouldn't let me adjust my hours very much....and I had gone to great lengths to make sure I would have internet at the cabin and often was not able to get on or would get bumped off, probably because so many were trying to use the internet at the same time. It was crazy and frustrating, and I probably made $3 an hour that whole week because of the productivity. But, at least they didn't fire me over my horrible productivity at that time. I remember one time I was waiting for a very slow connection and I fell asleep. My niece Liz caught me. :) Oh, that was a crazy week. I'd love to revisit it but NOT when I can't get the time off. That was ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment