Lots of stuff going on: Good stuff, bad stuff, interesting stuff, sad stuff, cool stuff, worrisome stuff, happy stuff., church stuff, work stuff, family stuff. It's just very busy times!
When I can, as needed, I'll blog about some of it. For now, I'll just say that all is well and we are getting ready for spring break!! Tomorrow is the last day of school for the next 10 days. I've been working my hiney off (literally, I'm walking about 5 miles or more a day with this job! It's great!) and still trying to hold down the home front.
We don't have any amazing spring break plans, other than I'll try to work when I can and I'd like to take the kids to the zoo one day if we have decent (meaning not too HOT) weather. Maybe a beach day?
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
The Lockhart's would love to join you in any and all of your fun. Keep us in mind.
A beach day? I love the beach! Keep me in mind, too!
Enjoy your spring break. Hold onto your sanity with all your "stuff" going on. :)
Post a Comment