I AM TAGGED (thanks Jen!)
I am: a mom and wife
I think: sometimes
I know: not as much as I'd like to
I want: more than I have
I dislike: cleaning house
I miss: my family
I fear: losing those I love
I feel: content
I hear: the dishwasher
I smell: leftover chicken from dinner
I crave: popcorn
I cry: hardly ever
I search: for real estate I can't buy
I wonder: many things
I regret: opportunities I didn't take advantage of
I love: my family
I care: about people
I always: make my bed??
I worry: about my kids
I am not: a typical Mormon mom (I don't scrapbook)
I remember: many things
I believe: in Jesus Christ
I dance: to be funny
I sing: all the time
I don’t always: say my prayers
I argue: with my mom (love ya, mom!)
I know, I should: be better organized
I write: often
I win: sometimes
I lose: sometimes
I wish: for peace and stability
I listen: to good advice
I don't understand: this crazy world
I can usually be found: at home
I am scared: of something happening to my kids
I need: more money
I forget: birthdays
I am happy: when I'm around those I love
I tag: Bonnie, Kimberlee, and Misty
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment