This was an email from my friend Amy. I decided to put in on my blog instead of actually using my brain to think who would want it from my email address list. If you want to read it, go for it! If not,that's okay. And if you do read it, you have to answer the questions on your blog too!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No, I just "looked like an angel"
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Oddly enough, today! But I NEVER cry. So weird that it happened today. (It was while watching a video tribute to a darling little boy who died)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Lunch meat...ugh. I do like good roast beef, I guess.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Sure, you can never have too many!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I have been known to, yes. Although I'm trying not to as much.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Nope
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Not really a cereal person, although I do like granola cereal in my yogurt
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, but I rarely wear lace-ups anyway
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically? No. In other ways, yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Not disciminating at all when it comes to ice cream. They are all good! I do love a good butter pecan!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they seem to be a happy person - are they smiling, friendly, etc.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
bad habits
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My family in the west
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Yes! I love reading these things about people!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Turquoise capris, black ballet flats
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
popcorn
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Ashlyn splashing in the bathtub
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
hmmm...don't know
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I love the smell of bbq!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Doug
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
If I didn't, would I admit it? Just kidding! Yes, Amy is one of the funnest people and best moms I know!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
gymastics and ice skating, and the olympics (almost any sport there).
27. HAIR COLOR?
brunette
28. EYE COLOR?
Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Indian! Bombay House in Provo is my fave!
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS
Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Nim's Island
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
black
34. FAVORITE SEASON ?
I have to agree with Amy - who basically said that in Lousiana there is pretty much only one season - HOT! In Utah, my favorite season is SPRING! Here, we have none. In Louisiana, my favorite is winter, because it's the least hot and muggy.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Who is giving them? I think I'd have to say hugs overall
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
There again, hard to choose a favorite. I do love that better-than-sex chocolate cake/pudding thing though!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
All the bored people like me out there
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Anyone with a life!
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Nothing at the moment, I've got a stack by my bed that I need to start. I'm in a bit of a magazine and internet phase at the moment.
40.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Grime
41.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Olympics! We loved watching the men's relay team steal the gold from France! Very exciting race!
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Overall, Beatles. Although I did have a boyfriend who was a huge RS fan, and he did get me hooked on some of their stuff.
43. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Depends on where you call home. But I guess it would be New York City.
44. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Piano, I guess
45.WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
American Fork, UT
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone! I don't discriminate.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment