We met at the park in Washington for family pictures. I think there have been about 6 grandkids born since our last one! I just have to say that I have an awesome family. They are all people that I enjoy being around, and respect a lot. And it is wonderful to see all the nieces and nephews that I don't get to see very often. Here is a cute picture of grandma and grandpa with all the grandkids (21 now!):

After the family pictures, we just messed around at the park for awhile and let the kids play. There is a little stream there, and pretty soon Cami had kicked off her shoes and waded in...followed shortly thereafter by Morgan, and then it just kept growing and growing until almost everyone was in there!
We also snapped some photos of the girls:
After the park, we went to Ryan and Jen's ward where baby Holden was blessed by Ryan. It was a beautiful blessing. Afterwards, yummy lunch at their house, and then we had to be on our way!
Morgan and Holden
Did you forget something, Mike?









2 comments:
Gotta love the big family pictures! It looks like they will turn out beautiful! And the pics you took of your girls are darling! I hope you had individual family pics as well. Anyway, what fun memories you've made!
It was really fun to see you guys again. I really need to make a collection of pictures with Mikes' fasion flops!
Post a Comment