Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Elise birthday photos





So it was almost a week ago and I am finally getting around to posting the photos. That's because I was missing my cable to upload from the camera, but I found it today! Now wish me luck in finding my eyeglasses and the Smith's car keys! I asked Ashlyn where they were (I found my own car keys in the playroom the other day, so I know she's the one taking these things) and she said, "I know just where they are! They are in my Dora truck"...so she ran to get her Dora truck but they are not in there. In the meantime, I can't see in the mornings until I get my contacts in, and the Smith's fly in on Saturday and I'm supposed to use their van keys to go pick them up! Looks like it might be a deep cleaning day in the playroom soon! (The camera cable was under my bed, by the way).

Anyway, here are some photos from our fun celebration!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Happy late Birthday Elise! It looks like you had fun!

Dancersmama said...

Looks like a fun family birthday celebration! Sure is a cutely decorated table, Ang - love the colors!!