Here from Mormon Momma. You gave your blog link on the post about how kids sometimes look like certain animals. (Your turtle comment made me laugh!) I've always liked your comments at MM, but I'm glad to get to know you a little better through your blog.
Okay, so I am very jealous! In the last 2 weeks, we have set records for snowfall and rainfall! I am ready for spring.
Come visit my blog if you're interested. http://www.mamadehotel.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
Ya'll are rockin' it already on your landscaping yard work! Way to go! It looks great! Can you come do ours now? LOL!!
Here from Mormon Momma. You gave your blog link on the post about
how kids sometimes look like certain animals. (Your turtle comment made me laugh!) I've always liked your comments at MM, but I'm glad to get to know you a little better through your blog.
Okay, so I am very jealous! In the last 2 weeks, we have set records for snowfall and rainfall! I am ready for spring.
Come visit my blog if you're interested.
http://www.mamadehotel.blogspot.com/
Michelle D
Post a Comment